Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The reason for blogging.

Raf's last entry is supercool. It is a good example for why I should read friends blogs.

I have jury duty tomorrow down at centre street. I was thinking of bringing my laptop. Afraid it will get stolen though --by the lawyers of course.

My prediction about the US attorneys scandal. Lotta noise. "Fredo" Gonzales stays , Bush keeps his 30% approval rating. The supreme court doesnt take the case. 41 senators agree to do nothing. Nothing legislatively even gets passed. Nothing happens

Is it 2008 yet?

I almost bought this shirt . I wouldn't have had it for st pattys day. I think this one is cooler anyway. Update: Kagro X hit up the attys scandal before i even mentioned it.. His stuff is always good and insightful, and not just because i usuallyagree with him

No comments: