Sunday, March 11, 2007

"Just like Mr. Isaac draw except my face not so round"

Feeling under the weather this weekend has led to watching an ungodly amount of webcontent.

Among other things i watched lost, 30 rock, and due to the recommendation of Marietta, i have caught up on the entire season of heroes. Even with the bad resolution on my laptop - viewing this type of series in sequence is much more satisfying than on the regular cable season schedule.

I know there has been DVR, Tivo, Netflix, but the prevalence of this type of "marathon watching" has been limited due to the added cost. I really think this type of viewing, now that it is basically free, is not going to completely decimate conventional time tv watching. Now the resolution is still pretty crappy -- but its good enough for me, -- and going forward its just going to get better.

Oh and heroes was good -- i wouldn't have watched the whole thing if it wasnt.

"How do you stop an exploding man"

1 comment:

Rue said...

I told you it was good! Now, what do you think will happen next?