Thursday, December 14, 2006

I opened my big mouth..

I worry in my previous post about a Demo going down and look what happens within hours. A quote on the situation from EV with a nice quip at the end.
Sen. Tim Johnson (D-SD) fell ill yesterday with stroke-like symptoms and
was taken to George Washington University Hospital where he was operated on. His
sudden illness is not only a medical emergency, but also a political emergency.
If he is in danger of dying, he will no doubt be hooked up to life-sustaining
medical equipment, in which case a video tape of him could be made and send to
Dr. Bill Frist for a diagnosis. Frist, a former heart surgeon and former
senator, has extensive experience in telling whether people are alive or dead by viewing videotapes of them.


Maybe if I worry about money falling out of the sky...

No comments: