Saturday, January 13, 2007

How about Leia?


I just saw Firewall with Harrison Ford. It was horrible. You wonder if Hans actually read the script at all before he took the film. There is a scene in it when he is outside in the rain and it reminded me of Blade Runner. It made it even worse.

Speaking of bad the colts-ravens games pretty much blew. Seven field goals and no touch downs -- a defensive masterpiece -- how boring can you get. I got a bet in against the pats tomorrow. Hopefully LD can blow it up against the pats.

My phone is on life support. The cheapest 2004 version nokia, or "brick" as our european friends call it, currently has no functionality in the upper left corner button. This means I can not lock/unlock the phone, search the menus, or answer calls. In order to do this i need to slide the back cover off, unclasp the front cover and then push the top button at a hard angle.

So if I dont answer your calls -- just wait -- its much easier for me to call back. Of course, the number must be listed.

1 comment:

Rue said...

Leia. Okay, I'm good with the Star Wars themes, but I'd expect you to do better. Next you'll say, how about "Mrs. Mia Wallace"

ps. I saw that Firewall was on. Instead, I caught the last half hour of "Air Force One" and to think, when Harrison Ford was last on Tavis Smiley he actually said that he hasn't done a lot of "action" movies.