Saturday, December 09, 2006

When my hair grows out....




I pretty much am keeping my hair really short right now. I use ed's beard trimmer and put it on 3/8" of an inch every couple weeks. I never used to get it cut this short because I was afraid of being called a weird, a skinhead, or exposing the childhood scar on the top of my head. I guess I was called weird anyway so i guess i was worried about being called more weird.

So now I know I am weird, nobody thinks I am a skinhead, and the scar gives me character. Additionally, the hair doesn't freeze or get messed up when I wear a hat-- which is every day. It also a lot cheaper than getting 40 dollar haircuts every 6 weeks

The photos above show the potential dynamics of future long hair phase. Notice the two unique looks with the same length hair. The pictures are from my 1992 european vacation with Grandma. I may even start wearing the clothing style too.

No comments: