Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Next Relay Please

Dnc Place Team             Division      Leg1    Leg2     Time
=== ===== ============= ========= ==== ==== ==
1 Hellgate Co-Ed Open* 46:01 50:53 6:10:49
77 Bringing up the Rear Co-Ed Open* 1:11:22
57:21 8:14:50
117 Dashing Dude & Co. Men's Open 1:13:26 1:19:51 10:26:17

I ran leg 2 for team BUTR. The time was pretty good considering i had a cold, got no sleep , and it was mostly rolling hills over hiking trails. It started in the Blue Mountain Reservation near Peeksill and ended with a nice jaunt over the croton river dam. The whole thing was over seven miles and my knees didnt hurt at all. I was very happy about that. I am sore all over today, mostly in my calves and quad. Some selected glamour shots are shown below..




"I’ve learned one thing in listening to all the debates and reading about all these people running for office, and the one fact I’ve learned, I can’t get out of my mind, is that Rudy Giuliani has been married more times than Mitt Romney’s been hunting."

-- Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV), quoted by the New York Times.

No comments: