Friday, June 01, 2007

Kurwiki Closing

I normally dont post this type of stuff because both my particular neighborhood, and the city as a whole is constantly changing. Obviously, I think its for the worse (I recognize I might be biased). My mom made a comment at Eds birthday party that she doesnt know any criminals, drugdealers, and lowlifes anymore. She said she misses not having those connections. --- So.... I realize through the strange law of genetics that I might also be deluded.



These guys have been around forever and I have gradeschool memories of my clothes stinking of meat because I was waiting in the store for my mom to get some sausages. I sympathize with the following user comment on curbed. I would simply say to him that If I did that for every percieved "injustice" in neighborhood authenticity I would run out of crap -- including regularly crapping on my own mouth at least once a day.


Oh well gee, isn't this shocking. You know, I could actually vomit right now I am so angry. What the fuck man, what the fucking fuck is happening to this
city??? It's disgusting, it's like some kind of rent rape or some shit. Everyone
loves this place, this place represents so much about the neighborhood. I want
to personally crap in the mouth of this Landlord.

No comments: