Tuesday, December 04, 2007

"Blogger Nerd" on Daily Kos with comments



The above video about the blogger nerds got cross-posted at dailykos today, where i view daily but never write. It got some great feedback from the rest of the kossaks. Some of the comments were interesting.

Negin Farsad was on CBC last week (0/0)
being interviewed by Q's Jian Ghomeshi about her new documentary. She was quite engaging. I found her hilarious when she, unintentionally I think, kept saying things like "speaking American" instead of speaking English. Then she'd remember she was speaking to a Canadian audience and apologize, which always endears an American to a Canadian audience.

by paul2port on Wed Dec 05, 2007 at 06:59:38 AM PST
[ Reply to This Recommend ]

Negin, If you needs some ESL Lessons I would be glad to offer my wonderful amazing language expertise. I also have a red-headed friend who is a writer and teaches english to highschool students who might be able to help..

Anyway, I responded to paul2port with my first response ever.

Negin (0 / 0)
I know from first hand experience with her that she would probably stab herself in the eye with an icepick if she ever used the term "speaking American" in an non-ironic context. If she used it multiple times in the same interview she would probably stab herself in the other eye with one of those WMD's she has been storing in her tiny manhattan apartment.
by
East Village Blue on Wed Dec 05, 2007 at 07:22:05 AM PST
[ Parent Reply to This ]


No comments: