Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I ask the question no one dare ask.

What happened to the Quayle? That is the question they dont want you to know about. If the other 194 pellets hit the bird then i think the whole experience was a success for everyone. Darth got his game and the two lobbyist got there sway with the devil. Hell, one of them even got a souveneir from the trip that he can keep close to his heart . As for why it took so long to tell everyone; maybe he spent the 14 hours spending time taking the pellets out of the birds *ss . Maybe he was looking for a delicious dinner recipe. Dont ask so many questions. Go eat your grilled vegetable sandwhich and watch your desperate housewives.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises
and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, then
questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said
thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon,
and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

Any more questions, I'll be out there waiting for you in the bush.
Mad dog: He was only 20 feet away... it was just like a spray

No comments: