Tuesday, November 25, 2008

NetFlix: Beginnings

This is a list of movies I have watched with my new netflix subscription. Pretty disappointing overall.

City of Men --- Bad, City of God was 10 times better
Charlie Wilsons War --- Not good, I wanted it to be good.
Indiana Jones IV -- Very Bad Movie. Good effects
Smart People --- Boring, trite talkie.
The Assassination of Jesse James ---Way too long, very well shot, not enough substance.
I am Not There --- I thought this was supposed to be good?
Cloverfield --- ehhh Ok. Give me a good disaster film with complete unknowns every once in a while and I will be happy.
Standard Operating Procedure --- very good. Morris is the king, and I love this type of depressing stuff. Fog of War is better though
I like Killing Flies --- I liked it alot. I used to eat here all the time. Could have a better arc. This movie is not for everybody just like kenny

Any recommendations from the peanut gallery?

1 comment:

raf_oh said...

where is your recommendation service for others?

did you see children of men? (i know, probably)

you got me thinking - I sorted IMDB top 250 by year (i know your movie knowledge is untouchable for certain periods, more human for others)

http://sheet.zoho.com/public/raf_oh/imdb-by-year