Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Obama-Clinton, how about Obama-Wright

Mostly it is about lacking credibility in age where we need honesty. I yearn for plain speaking dems that could go up against the depravity of Mcsame's agenda.
I would be willing to give that up if it would help the dems win.



With videos like this being released by the RNC, i dont see how her presence makes the a better case for an Obama presidency than without her. I would almost wrather have Reverand Wright on the ticket at least he hasnt denigrated obamas capacity as a wartime commander.

If she can figure out a away to walk back from this statement. If, with her political skill, she does this, and accomplishes something unfathomable....

Alright she doesnt have to convince me she just has to convince this lady



I think she lives in riverside park..

No comments: