Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Hardball College Tour Liveblog.

A couple of predictions of Johnny Walnuts appearance today with Chris Matthews

Tweety fawns all over him.
He becomes confused at a question
He loses his cool at a questioner
He gets booed by a group of yougsters

Please God, let him be as incompetent as he was on MTV

UPDATE

I was wrong. Tweety didnt have the guts to follow up. Not one tough question. Utterly disappointing. I like this exchange though about what the young people watch. He also at some point described life in small town america as being occupied by people who lived through the depression. I guess he has got that demographic all locked up.

Matthews: Why do you think so many young people are attracted to the words of Barack Obama?

McCain: He's eloquent and people want a change. But I can make a change in the future, ability to educate country, motivate the country. But I will contest every vote of every young American, and that's why I did The View and Letterman

No comments: