Tuesday, July 17, 2007

And now for something completely different...

Stayed up to watch Christopher Walken on the Daily Show. I guess I could have just watched it online this morning.




I really cant believe jon didn't know about Walken's dancing childhood. Has TDS jumped the shark?

"I used to be prettier than I am, but I think I look better now. I was a pretty boy. Particularly in my early movies. I don't like looking at them so much. There's a sort of pretty thing about me."


New East Village/ L.E.S./Nolita hotspot --- Whole Foods? There is nothing worse than Prune or Ninth Street Market on the weekends. Maybe I can hit this up in my running gear after a two bridge run.


I was at the cleveland VA from 4/4/04 to 4/7/04 ... So this cant possibly be me.


It looks like we need a couple more runners for our team for a hundred mile relay race through the green mountains. Any low maintenance extreme runners out there?


Finally, I was told to inform the masses about this event through the extensive readership of my blog. Guess who is up for sale?


Hi everyone,


Please join us at Stout on July 27 where we will be hosting a party to benefit The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. The highlight of the evening will be a Bachelor/ette date auction where we will auction off dates with several of NYC's finest ladies and gentlemen. We are each training for a marathon this fall (B is running in San Francisco, R is running in Chicago and L is running in New York) with The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Team in Training. We are fundraising for this cause while they help us prepare for the races. The $15 donation will be a small price to pay for the fun night out and will be much appreciated to those who benefit from the services, education and research of the Society.
Who: B K, L K, R K and 15-16 Bachelors and Bachelorettes
What: An evening of fun, including a Bachelor/Bachelorette Auction
When : Friday, July 27 (Door opens at 6:30, Auction starts at 8:30)
Where: Stout (133 W. 33rd St, http://www.stoutnyc.com/)
Why: To raise money for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Cost: $15 at the door
RSVP: Email LLSDateAuction7.27.07@gmail.com to add your name to the guest
list

Please help us spread the word about the party to all of your
friends and colleagues. Trust us, this is an event they will not want to miss.


No comments: